- Fun nine holes great for the whole family.
|Alberta Beach Golf Course and R.V. Park
- Fun to play while your on vacation.
|Belvedere Golf & Country Club
- Private, great condition requires a lot of creative shot
|Broadmoor Golf Course
- One of the best public courses in Canada. Real busy so
book ahead. Fabulous new nine holes.
|Cardiff Golf & Country Club
- Built to challenge the best players in the world. Better
bring every club in your bag. World class track.
|Cougar Creek Golf Course
- Brand new big anticipation, I can hardly wait to see it.
|Countryside Golf Course
- A lot of fun. Great course for the kids.
|Deer Meadows Golf Course
|Derrick Golf & Winter Club
- Private golf course terrific layout, great history. Worth
talking a member into taking you out.
|Eagle Rock Golf Course
- Lots of fun. Not too long. But challenges even the best
|Edmonton Country Club
- One of the finest private clubs in Canada. Great history.
Host of the 1996 LPGA DuMauier Classic.
|Edmonton Petroleum Club
- Fabulous design. Private Club. One of the best courses in
all of Alberta. A must play.
|Elk Island Golf Course
- A little bit out of town. Very busy. Be sure to book
ahead. Lots of fun.
|Fort Saskatchewan Golf & Curling Club
|Fox Run Golf Course
|Glendale Golf & Country Club
- Private golf club. Traditional course. Big old trees.
You'd better hit the ball straight. Tough course to shoot par.
|Golden West Golf Course
- Great recreational course. Challenges the good player but
still lots of fun for the novice player.
- Truly unique course. Water on 15 of 18 holes. Slope 138.
You figure it out! Good luck on number 7.
|Grouse Nest Golf Course
|Highlands Golf Club
- Private course located right in the middle of the city.
Terrific layout. Can hardly wait to see the new club house.
|Indian Lakes Golf Club
- Beautiful layout. Challenging holes. Tough golf course
with great value.
|Ironhead Golf & Country Club
- If Ironhead was located in Scotsdale, it would cost $125
to play. At around $25 it's a bargain. Tour quality course.
|J.R. Golf Course
|Kinsmen Park, Pitch and Putt
- Great place for the kids to learn the basics.
|Lakeshore Golf Course
- Just south of the city. Long holes. Challenges the good
player. Great course.
- One of the new courses in the area. Haven't had a chance
to play it. Love to hear your opinion.
- Open 9 holes last year. Enjoyed it so much last year, I
can hardly wait to play the second nine which open in 1996.
|Mayfair Golf & Country Club
- Private course with lots of huge trees. Very traditional
course. One of the finest clubs in Canada.
|Millwoods Golf Course
- Always busy because it is a great course to play. When
the wind blows it's as tough as any course anywhere.
|Pineridge Golf Course
|Pioneer Meadows Golf Course
- Great course for intermediate players. Lots of unique
links, lots of fun for the whole family.
|Raven Crest Golf & Country Club
- Brand new. Good layout. If you can survive the first four
holes, you'll probably have a good round. Watch number 2.
|Rich Valley Golf Course
|River Ridge Golf & Country Club
|Sandpiper Golf & Country Club
- Great place for a golf tournament. Has one of the best
value packages for weekend golf. Great course for the
|Sherwood Park Golf Course
- Great alternative to Broadmoor. Short course. Lots of
fun. Good value.
|Spring Creek Golf Course
|St. Albert Trail Golf Course
|Stony Plain Golf Course
- Hot links style course. One of the best public courses in
the Edmonton area.
|Sturgeon Valley Golf & Country Club
- Terrific layout always in great shape. It's not a private
golf course folks, so public players are more than welcome to
|Terrae Pines Golf Course
- Just like it says, terrific links course. Always busy so
you'd better book ahead.
- Home of the Klondike Classic. Hard enough to challenge
the pros. But still a fun course. And a great course for a
casual golfer to have a great day.
|Tofield Golf Course
|Westridge Park Lodge Golf Course
|Whitewood Links Golf and R.V. Park
|Willow Ridge Golf Course
|Windermere Golf & Country Club
- Private course that offers the members a fabulous day of
- Home of the Henry Singer Alberta Open. 27 holes Golf
Digest ranked it as one of the top courses in North America.